Ordering and Pick Up Information
We look forward to delivering fresh raw milk and cream, as well as other artisan products to you. In order to make this experience an excellent one for all, I ask you to please thoroughly read and adhere to the following guidelines with respect to ordering and picking up items.
- Claravale Milk and Cream and Evergreen Acres Egg orders are due before 8pm each Saturday, for delivery the following week.
- Product orders, other than for Claravale and Evergreen Acres Products, are due once a month for delivery 10 days later (see the bottom of our Home Page for exact order deadlines and delivery dates).
- Place your orders on the www.realfoodbayarea.com website, using either your credit/debit card or checking account.
- If you have any issues with the website, please call or email immediately.
PICKING UP ITEMS
The exact delivery address will be sent to you a couple of days before your first delivery. Deliveries wach week have the following “delivered by times”:
Gilroy (Delta Dr., Gilroy): Delivered by 2:00pm
San Jose-South (New Ireland Ct., San Jose): Delivered by 3:30pm
Portola Valley (Paso del Arroyo, Portola Valley): Delivered by 5:15pm
Redwood City (Grand St., Redwood City): Delivered by 5:45pm
Los Gatos (Los Gatos Blvd., Los Gatos): Delivered by 6:45pm
San Jose-Downtown (Terrace Dr., San Jose): Delivered by 7:30pm
San Carlos (Cedar St., San Carlos): Delivered by 10:30am
San Mateo (Ticonderoga Dr., San Mateo): Delivered by 11:15am
San Francisco-Castro (Grand View Ave., San Francisco): Delivered by 11:45am
San Francisco-InnerSunset (12th Ave., San Francisco): Delivered by 12:30pm
El Cerrito (Rifle Range Rd., El Cerrito): Delivered by 2:45pm
Berkeley-North (Eunice St., Berkeley): Delivered by 3:30pm
Berkeley-South (Benvenue Ave., Berkeley): Delivered by 4:45pm
Oakland-Rockridge (Oak Grove Ave., Oakland): Delivered by 5:30pm
Santa Clara (Cole Pl., Santa Clara): Delivered by 6:45pm
Fremont-South (Chenin Blanc Dr., Fremont): Delivered by 9:45am
Fremont-Central-A (Parkmeadow Dr., Fremont): Delivered by 10:15am
Fremont-Central-B (Camellia Dr., Fremont): Delivered by 10:30am
Pleasanton (Sylvaner Dr., Pleasanton): Delivered by 11:15am
Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek (Douglas Ln., Pleasant Hill): Delivered by 12:15pm
Palo Alto-Downtown (Waverley St., Palo Alto): Delivered by 3:15pm
Mountain View (Sierra Vista Ave., Mountain View): Delivered by 4:00pm
Sunnyvale (Hampton Dr., Sunnyvale): Delivered by 4:45pm
San Jose-West (Adra., San Jose): Delivered by 5:15pm
Campbell (Linda Dr., Campbell): Delivered by 6:00pm
Union City (Ruth Ct., Union City): Delivered by 2:15pm
Palo Alto-Shoreline (Feather Ln., Palo Alto): Delivered by 3:30pm
Los Altos (Grant Ave., Los Altos): Delivered by 4:00pm
San Jose-Cambrian Park (St Lawrence Dr., San Jose): Delivered by 4:30pm
If the driver is delayed I will email those who have ordered to let you know his estimated arrival time.
When you pick up your items, there will be a binder with a sign out sheet. Be sure to check your order and initial next to your order, every time you pick up. If you do not consistently sign out, you will not be allowed to order. If your name is not on the list, please don’t take anything as it means your order was not processed for whatever reason.
- Pick up your order before 10pm. If you come late please bring your own flashlight and be respectful of the hosts and their neighbors - don’t slam your car door, don’t clank the milk bottles and don’t carry out loud conversations. The hosts and neighbors appreciate your courtesy.
- Consolidate items in the coolers, and shift ice or ice packs from empty coolers to fuller ones (if it’s not late). Don’t leave one or two items alone in a cooler if there is another cooler with other items. They’ll keep each other colder when together. Your consideration is appreciated.
- Close cooler lids tightly. Push them down all the way. Don’t just let them drop or leave them open all the way.
- Be sure to pick up your items within 24 hours after delivery. After this time the delivery location hosts will clear the coolers and donate and products that have been left. If they are yours, you will still be responsible for paying for them. If you have an unexpected emergency, please contact us immediately and we will try and arrange extended storage.
- If you have someone else picking up for you, please inform them of the procedures so they can follow these guidelines as well.